Over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent-pending AeroForm technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form. The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead redefines comfort and protection in the field.
- Patent-pending AeroForm technology featuring a revolutionary liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot with highly durable, abrasion resistant and insulating protection.
- Uncompromised waterproof protection
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot providing support and stability when climbing on ladder rungs.
- 3.5MM naturally insulating neoprene
- Mossy Oak Infinity camo pattern
- Aero non-loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- 18" height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures as low as -30° F.